What is this deluxe wedding package on Maui
Maui Weddings on Wailea Beach are spectacular . The GRAND SALON at the WORLD FAMOUS Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea– Wailea, Maui, and Hawaii Wedding and Vow Renewal now offer our discerning clientele the opportunity to have their dream wedding just steps away from the Grand Salon at the Grand Wailea’s world renown salon on the beautiful Wailea beach fronting this magnificent 5 star hotel.
See above video of Beach weddings fronting the Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea, Maui
(Please note: You do not have to be a guest of this hotel to procure this Maui wedding package).
If you are staying at the Fairmont Kea Lani, Four Seasons, Andaz, Wailea Marriot, Wailea area condos, you are within walking distance. Wailea is the upscale, best-part of Maui. Kihei, Maui is also nearby.
• Bridal Hair Design • Bridal Make-up
• Manicure • Pedicure • Dressing Area
• Ceremony on Wailea Beach
• Wedding Minister/Officiate
• Beach right of way permit for couple*
• Submission of documents to State
• Coordination of State Licensing Appointment
• Keepsake Wedding Certificate • 2 Wedding Lei ( See bouquets and circle of petals which a ceremony focal point)
• Professional Photographer
• Forty Photographs available via digital download. Photography is at ceremony location up to 1.5 hours.
• Rights to images and ownership letter also provided at no additional cost. Photo touch-up included free also.
• Additional photography upgrade available upon request.
• Professional video of ceremony and sunset after-shots available for $825.00. Please inquire.
Total Deluxe Wedding Package Fee:
$2100 + 4% Tax
A truly gorgeous setting for your wedding. Your wedding day begins with the pampering at the Spa Grande at the Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea. The salon staff will assist the Bride to change into her bridal attire following the salon services. Then, walk a few steps to the world famous beach and get married!
MAUI WEDDINGS ON WAILEA BEACH
Following your ceremony and photography walk up to one of 2 fantastic restaurants at the Grand Wailea or 3 restaurants at the Four Seasons for either an intimate dinner for two or a fully catered affair for large parties. What could be more beautiful or stress free for your big day?
You also have the option of a private reception on the ocean view lawn with a custom tailored menu. Click here to view full details and contact us to reserve:
DINING/RECEPTIONS AT THE GRAND WAILEA:
Exotic and romantic, this ocean side restaurant offers amazing sunset views. Named after Hawaii’s state fish, the Polynesian thatch roof restaurant seems to float on a million-gallon saltwater lagoon filled with tropical fish. Select your own lobster from the lagoon or savor delicious Island fish and meat entrees with Polynesian or Hawaiian influences.
To make a restaurant reservation call the resort directly at (808) 875-1234 and ask for Humu’s restaurant reservations