Hawaii Wedding’s Ministers have officiated over 6000 Weddings on the island of Maui, Hawaii since 1994. Our Hawaii wedding planners are well known for professionalism, experience and an eagerness to have your Maui wedding ceremony reflect your needs and desires. Hawaii Wedding can incorporate Hawaiian traditions into your ceremony. Click here to view various ceremonies
Hawaii Wedding has officiated at weddings in various Maui locations, on surfboards, in hotels, banquet halls, churches, parks, the beach, the ocean cliffs, private homes— all over Maui. We perform religious, Hawaiian; civil, same gender weddings and non-religious ceremonies.
Hawaii wedding’s ministers and officiates are ordained and licensed, especially meeting the desires of couples who:
• Want a wedding that reflects their beliefs and opinions
• Have different religious upbringings if any
We work with couples who are not associated with any religion or church
and want a non-religious, yet meaningful ceremony
• already have a pastor or priest who is not able to take the trip to their wedding location
• belong to a church that does not acknowledge people who have been divorced
• want a minister that does not require pre-marital counseling
• desire to include and incorporate their children into the ceremony
• want a minister or pastor who will help officiate the wedding.
Hawaii Wedding Ceremonies
There are four ceremonies that our officiates perform. Wedding couples may select one of the following ceremonies. You may also write your own vows if you so desire and include other wedding traditions.
• Religious Traditional Maui Wedding Ceremony – Christian
• Spiritual Non-Religious Maui Wedding Ceremony
• Hawaiian Wedding Ceremony
• Civil Maui Wedding Ceremony
• Vow Renewal Ceremonies
Maui Wedding Locations
Our most popular Maui venues are Poolenalena Beach, Wailea Beach, Makena Cove, and Kihei beaches, Kula Botanical Gardens, Mama’s Fish House and Makena Beaches, Five Palms Restaurant, Four Seasons Wailea, Grand Wailea and Wailea Marriot. We can also perform your wedding in front of most ocean resorts and condos. See our location page
Maui Wedding Packages
We have created several wedding packages that you can select. Our simple and complete wedding package is $395, followed by packages that contain: photographers, videographers, flowers, hair/make-up and many options. It is your Maui wedding, and you can have it however you want! Aloha.
2703 Puu Hoolai Street
Kihei, HI USA 96753
Toll Free for USA and Canada 800-859-0072
Maui Wedding Association
Maui Visitors Bureau